CitiusTech’s Healthcare Professional Services team establishes long-term partnerships with leading healthcare IT vendors, provider organizations, HIEs and NHINs, to offer product implementation, upgrades, system integration, maintenance and 24x7 support services with global coverage. The Professional Services team provides deep expertise in healthcare interoperability, clinical data management, and experience with best-of-breed healthcare applications and EAI tools.
With over 500 HL7 certified interoperability professionals - the largest worldwide - CitiusTech has developed a highly scalable model for professional services which is leveraged by some of the world’s leading healthcare technology organizations. In addition, our ability to deploy a global network of healthcare IT professionals enables us to dramatically reduce implementation timelines and costs for our clients, meet complex healthcare integration requirements and also provide 24x7 coverage.
CitiusTech’s Professional Services team works with technology organizations across the healthcare spectrum – EMRs, HIEs, PACS/medical imaging, BI/DWH, RCM and departmental solutions.
- Product Implementation: Integrating and implementing enterprise healthcare applications in hospitals and IDNs (including product upgrades) – for clinical, financial and medical imaging data
- Interface Development: Deploying EAI tools and building interfaces with 3rd party applications (e.g., EPIC, Cerner, MEDITECH, McKesson, Siemens)
- Healthcare Integration: Providing standards based healthcare integration solutions (e.g., CCD, CDA, HL7 V2 V3, IHE, DICOM, HIE, NHIN Direct)
- EAI Platform Connectivity: Using and connecting to EAI platforms in healthcare (e.g., BizTalk, Cloverleaf, Ensemble, iNTERFACEWARE, Rhapsody, Web Logic and Web Sphere)
- Data Migration: Mapping and migrating data from legacy applications (e.g., DICOM/medical imaging, data warehouse)
- Custom Development: Providing custom development services to meet individual customer needs (e.g., custom reporting, new features, Federal/State data submission)
- Monitoring & Support: Providing 24x7 monitoring and support capabilities (e.g., server monitoring, HL7 message tracking/error correction)
Please explore our healthcare professional services case studies & resources section for more details. To learn more, please contact us by email at
email@example.com or call us at +1 (877) CITIUS1.