Costs and Limitations
CQ-IQ 15.9 offers a SaaS-based pricing for customers. A per member per month (PMPM) fee is charged, based on the client’s member volume and the number of measures subscribed. CitiusTech also allows A Per Physician Per Month (PPPM) fee as an alternate to the PMPM fee. Alternate options are available for large enterprise customers. In addition, if CitiusTech implementation services are required, a professional services charge will apply.
This product-version is certified for Clinical quality measures (170.314(c)(1) - (3)), Authentication, access control & authorization (170.314(d)(1)), Auditable events & tamper resistance(170.314(d)(2)), Audit report(s) (170.314(d)(3)), Amendments (170.314(d)(4)), Automatic log-off (170.314(d)(5)), Emergency access (170.314(d)(6)), End-user device encryption (170.314(d)(7)), Integrity (170.314(d)(8)), Accounting of disclosures* (170.314(d)(9)) and Quality management system (170.314(g)(4)).
CQ-IQ 15.9 has a minimal contractual term of 1 year. There are no other contractual limitations.This certified product-version requires data to be submitted to and extracted from the product as per the specifications provided by CitiusTech. There are no other technical or practical limitations.
Please find below product information relating to CQ-IQ 15.9.
- Developer organization name – CitiusTech Inc.
- Date the product was certified – 11/12/2015
- Product name and version – CQ-IQ 15.9
- Unique certification number - 11122015‐3110‐8
- Certification criteria to which the product has been certified – 170.314 (c)(1‐3); (d)(1‐3, 5, 7); (g)(4)
- CQMs to which the product has been certified - 2v4; 22v3; 50v3; 52v3; 56v3; 62v3; 65v4; 66v3; 68v4; 69v3; 74v4; 75v3; 77v3; 82v2; 90v4; 117v3; 123v3; 124v3; 125v3; 126v3; 127v3; 130v3; 131v3; 132v3; 133v3; 134v3; 135v3; 137v3; 138v3; 139v3; 140v3; 141v4; 142v3; 143v3; 144v3; 145v3; 146v3; 147v4; 148v3; 149v3; 153v3; 154v3; 155v3; 157v3; 158v3; 159v3; 160v3; 161v3; 163v3; 164v3; 165v3; 166v4; 167v3; 182v4
- Any additional software the certified product relied upon to demonstrate its compliance with certification criteria – MS SQL Server & Client
- ONC Disclaimer - "This product Version is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."