Costs and Limitations
“BI-Clinical 16.09 core infrastructure and integration components require a software license fee and annual support and maintenance fees. BI-Clinical 16.09 platform supports applications for specific use cases (e.g. Meaningful Use Stage 2, ACO Quality Reporting etc.). These Applications, if chosen, require a one-time set up fee and monthly subscription fees. The monthly subscription fee for the applications will be charged on a Per Member Per Month (PMPM) basis.
In addition, a one-time implementation services charge will apply for integration and implementation of the solution.
CitiusTech also provides Clinical, financial and Operational Measures which can be configured in the BI-Clinical 16.09 platform for customers having their own UI (User Interface). The measures, if purchased separately, have a One-time license fee and an annual maintenance fee for timely measure upgrades. Configuration of such measures purchased individually may include a One-time charge.
This product-version is certified for Clinical quality measures (170.315(c)(2) - (3)). However, it requires data to be submitted to and extracted from the product as per the specifications provided by CitiusTech. There are no other technical or practical limitations.
This certified product-version may require third party hardware (e.g. servers), software (e.g. database / Data warehouse systems) and/or hosting and administration fees depending on the mode of deployment (i.e. if deployed in the cloud).
BI-Clinical 16.09 has a minimal contractual term of 1 year. There are no other contractual limitations.
Please find below product information relating to BI-Clinical 16.09
- Developer organization name - CitiusTech Inc.
- Date the product was certified - 12/15/2016
- Product name and version - BI-Clinical 16.09
- Unique certification number - 15.04.04.2694.BICl.09.0.1.161215
- Certification criteria to which the product has been certified - 170.315 (c)(2,3); (d)(1-3, 5); (g)(4,5)
- CQMs to which the product has been certified - 2v5; 22v4; 50v4; 52v4; 56v4; 61v5; 62v4; 64v5; 65v5; 66v4; 68v5; 69v4; 74v5; 75v4; 77v4; 82v3; 90v5; 117v4; 122v4; 123v4; 124v4; 125v4; 126v4; 127v4; 128v4; 129v5; 130v4; 131v4; 132v4; 133v4; 134v4; 135v4; 136v5; 137v4; 138v4; 139v4; 140v4; 141v5; 142v4; 143v4; 144v4; 145v4; 146v4; 147v5; 148v4; 149v4; 153v4; 154v4; 155v4; 156v4; 157v4; 158v4; 159v4; 160v4; 161v4; 163v4; 164v4; 165v4; 166v5; 167v4; 169v4; 177v4; 179v4; 182v5
- Any additional software the certified product relied upon to demonstrate its compliance with certification criteria - Microsoft SQL Server
- ONC Disclaimer - “This Health IT module(s) is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC Health IT Certification Program to certify: Health IT Module(s) and Certification of other types of Health IT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.”