BI-Clinical 15.7 NZ
Costs and Limitations
BI-Clinical 15.7 NZ core infrastructure and integration components require a software license fee and annual support and maintenance fees. BI-Clinical 15.7 NZ platform supports applications for specific use cases (e.g. Meaningful Use Stage 2, ACO Quality Reporting etc.). These Applications, if chosen, require a one-time set up fee and monthly subscription fees. The monthly subscription fee for the applications will be charged on a Per Member Per Month (PMPM) basis.
In addition, a one-time implementation services charge will apply for integration and implementation of the solution.
CitiusTech also provides Clinical, financial and Operational Measures which can be configured in the BI-Clinical 15.7 NZ platform for customers having their own UI (User Interface). The measures, if purchased separately, have a One-time license fee and an annual maintenance fee for timely measure upgrades. Configuration of such measures purchased individually may include a One-time charge.
This product-version is certified for Clinical quality measures (170.314(c)(1) - (3)). However, it requires data to be submitted to and extracted from the product as per the specifications provided by CitiusTech. There are no other technical or practical limitations.
This certified product-version may require third party hardware (e.g. servers), software (e.g. database / Data warehouse systems) and/or hosting and administration fees depending on the mode of deployment (i.e. if deployed in the cloud).
BI-Clinical 15.7 NZ has a minimal contractual term of 1 year. There are no other contractual limitations.
Please find below product information relating to BI-Clinical 15.7 NZ.
- Developer organization name – CitiusTech Inc.
- Date the product was certified - 11/12/2015
- Product name and version – BI-Clinical 15.7 NZ
- Unique certification number - 11122015‐2802‐8.
- Certification criteria to which the product has been certified - 170.314 (c)(1‐3); (d)(1‐3, 5‐8); (g)(4)
- CQMs to which the product has been certified - 2v4; 22v3; 62v3; 65v4; 68v4; 69v3; 74v4; 75v3; 123v3; 124v3; 125v3; 126v3; 127v3; 130v3; 131v3; 134v3; 138v3; 142v3; 146v3; 147v4; 148v3; 153v3; 154v3; 155v3; 158v3; 161v3; 163v3; 166v4; 167v3; 182v4
- Any additional software the certified product relied upon to demonstrate its compliance with certification criteria – IBM Netezza
- ONC Disclaimer - "This [Complete EHR or Health IT Module] is [2014/2015] Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services."