CitiusTech’s Healthcare Technology Consulting practice brings together deep healthcare domain knowledge, process expertise and cutting-edge technology skills to help providers and healthcare IT vendors address some of their most critical business and technology challenges.
The Healthcare Technology Consulting team at CitiusTech focuses on:
- Healthcare Technology: Helping clients understand the emerging trends and opportunities in healthcare IT, leverage cutting edge technologies to strengthen existing architecture and enhance operational efficiency. e.g., consumer health, portals, cloud computing, mobile technologies etc.
- Regulatory: Assessing impact and defining roadmaps to address emerging regulations across US such as Meaningful Use Stage 1 / Stage 2 / Stage 3, PPACA, ACOs and other markets.
- Product Compliance: Working with client product management teams to achieve compliance with regulatory and certification requirements such as Meaningful Use, CCHIT, HEDIS, JCAHO / JCI, PQRS, ACO etc.
- Clinical Reporting: Helping clients develop and implement roadmap for clinical quality reporting and population health management, including complying with best practice evidence based guidelines
- Performance Management: Collaborating with clients to develop comprehensive frameworks for performance management, helping clients optimize patient care and lower healthcare costs
Please explore our healthcare technology consulting case studies & resources section for more details. To learn more please contact us by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (877) CITIUS1.