With the increasing demand for interoperability, regulatory compliance, and end-user technology (mobile, multiple OS) compliance, testing of healthcare applications today involves deep technology expertise, significant time and resources, and inflated costs.
CitiusTech has rich experience in testing healthcare applications - using manual testing and test automation tools (e.g., HP Quality Center, Selenium and Rational Robot). CitiusTech also has strong expertise in multi-platform testing, performance testing, and load testing of healthcare applications.
CitiusTech’s QA and Test Automation team addresses the key cost drivers in healthcare application testing through @Health, a robust framework for automated interoperability testing. @Health accelerates the testing process by providing on-demand simulated IHE Actors (using HP QTP) – especially for HL7 and DICOM transactions, enabling significant time and cost savings.
CitiusTech’s QA and Test Automation services include:
- Functional Testing: Testing functional capabilities of healthcare applications, including testing of healthcare workflows across the enterprise (e.g., IHE, HITSP)
- Conformance Testing: Testing conformance to healthcare industry frameworks and security requirements (e.g., Meaningful Use, HIPAA, FDA requirements, VA requirements)
- Interoperability Testing: Testing conformance to interoperability standards (e.g., DICOM, HL7, CCD/CDA) by using industry standard testing tools. CitiusTech’s @Health framework provides an excellent platform for automated interoperability testing
- Medical Imaging Testing: Testing of medical imaging applications including specialized test automation tools for medical imaging (e.g., MESA, DVTK, Mirth)
- Platform Testing: Testing of applications on mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8 etc.), and testing applications for cross browser compatibility
- Load and Performance Testing: Testing enterprise healthcare applications against load and performance benchmarks. CitiusTech has strong expertise in leveraging cloud platforms like Amazon EC2 for such testing
Visit our case studies and resources sections for more details on our testing and test automation services. To learn more please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at +1 (877) CITIUS1.