CitiusTech has amongst the strongest healthcare business intelligence practices in the healthcare industry, working closely with healthcare IT vendors and provider organizations. CitiusTech has built deep expertise in designing and developing enterprise data warehousing, BI and analytics solutions in healthcare. Our Clinical Informatics team has significant expertise in design, customization and implementation of clinical quality measures – a key focus area for organizations worldwide.
CitiusTech has built strong technology partnership and works actively with leading BI solutions including SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft SharePoint, Cognos, Microstrategy, Oracle and Hadoop. CitiusTech is also supporting Hadoop and big data initiatives of our large healthcare clients.
CitiusTech’s Healthcare Business Intelligence expertise include:
- Providing consulting and gap analysis for BI / reporting e.g., Meaningful Use compliance, ACO reporting
- Developing comprehensive strategy for healthcare performance management – across clinical, operational and financial metrics
- Designing and developing end-to-end data warehouses and BI solutions
- Implementing disease registries and clinical quality dashboards for hospital/IDN, ambulatory and managed organization
- Providing professional services for data aggregation, HL7 integration, ETL development, support and maintenance
BI-Clinical Platform: CitiusTech’s BI-Clinical platform is a leader in the healthcare BI & analytics market, and supports BI, analytics and reporting needs at over 3,800 locations, leveraging its extensive set of 50+ pre-built apps and 600+ pre-built clinical quality measures.
BI-Clinical provides comprehensive clinical, financial, operational and regulatory BI and reporting to customers across hospital, ambulatory, managed care and ACO markets:
- ONC HIT 2014 Certified (V13.1, CC-2014-449180-1)
- 100% coverage of Meaningful Use Stage 2 clinical quality measures for Eligible Hospitals and Eligible Providers
- Coverage of ALL 33 ACO quality performance measures listed by CMS
- Coverage of all 250+ PQRS measures; Certified PQRS 2012 and PQRS 2013 Data Submission Vendor
- Coverage of all JCAHO and HEDIS measures; NCQA certified for 2013 HEDIS measures
- Predictive analytics apps with the ability to manage financial risks and costs
- Coverage of Hierarchical Category Codes (HCC) defined by CMS for chronic condition management
- Specialized reporting for MCOs, ACOs and HIEs
- Powerful capabilities for retrospective and predictive analytics, performance benchmarking, and clinical decision support
To learn more about BI-Clinical click here
. Please view our case studies and resources sections for more information on our Healthcare BI practice. To know more, contact us at email@example.com
or +1 (877) CITIUS1.