With a shift in payer-provider relationships, healthcare organizations are increasingly accountable for both quality and cost of healthcare. Consequently, there are new industry initiatives (e.g., bundled payments, ACOs), which require hospital and physicians to actively focus on population health management, wellness management re-admission management and chronic disease management – different forms of care management.
An effective care management program requires a robust technology framework-based approach that meets the objectives of all stakeholders across the care management lifecycle. To help organizations effectively address care management challenges, CitiusTech offers a range of solutions and services for patient outreach, care co-ordination and relationship management:
- Provider Engagement: Provider portals, clinical pathways, care-coordination processes, mobile apps, evidence-based guidelines and clinical alerts
- Patient Engagement: Patient portals, patient self-management and education tools, mobile apps for disease and wellness management
- Member and Disease Registries: Pre-packaged disease registries, tools for population health management
- Social Media Tools: Social media (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) collaboration tools for provider and patient engagement, patient community and care team development.
- Performance Management: Population health BI/analytics, ACO and Meaningful Use reporting
Please view our case studies and resources section to learn more about our Care Management Practice. For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (877) CITIUS1.