Medical device companies - including cardiac care, diagnostic imaging, surgical, laboratory equipment and home care devices - have significant need for ongoing product innovation and enhancement. With rapid advances in medical science and communication technology, medical device companies across the globe are facing new sets of challenges and opportunities.
CitiusTech offers several specialized frameworks and services for medical device companies:
- Healthcare interoperability: CitiusTech teams have expertise in integrating medical devices with clinical systems (e.g., EMRs, PACS)
- Software engineering: CitiusTech has significant experience in designing and developing sophisticated end-user applications for image analysis, image processing and communication for medical device companies
- Consumer Health: CitiusTech can help you integrate home health and tele-health devices with consumer health platforms (e.g., HealthVault)
Examples of our services for medical device companies include:
- Customized web-based reporting / analysis solutions for telemedicine / trans-telephonic event recorders
- DICOM interface development for imaging modalities (e.g., ultrasound, surgical recorders)
- Integration of patient monitoring system with CNS, EMR, and HIS (e.g., IEEE 1073 Framework)
- Firmware development for cardiac devices (e.g., syringe infusion pump, pulse oximeter)
- Development of analog designs for home care devices (e.g., glucose monitor, ultrasonic nebulizer)
Please explore our medical device case studies section to see how we have helped other medical device companies. To learn more, please contact us by email at
email@example.com or call us at +1 (877) CITIUS1.