Healthcare IT systems (HIS) include document imaging and workflow management systems, patient accounting, eMPI, claims management systems, security management systems, as well as physician and patient portals. As providers and payers adapt to point of care applications, electronic health records and deliver web-enabled / mobile services for physicians, patients and administrators, the requirements for HIS have been changing quite rapidly. In addition, HIS software companies need to support mobile platforms (PDA, RFID, Wireless etc.), enhanced interoperability and identity / access management (CCOW, SSO etc.) in compliance with HIPAA.
Most HIS application vendors face timeline, skill and cost pressures which prevent adequate delivery against these requirements. CitiusTech’s expertise in HIS, the underlying technologies and our global delivery model enable us to provide specialized design, development, testing and implementation services in a highly cost effective environment.
Some examples of services that CitiusTech provides are:
- Design and development of comprehensive release of information solutions based on SOA architecture
- Development of document management applications based on Web 2.0
- Design of HL7 interoperability frameworks for HIPAA EDI transactions
- Integration to popular provider application platforms (McKesson, Cerner, GE/IDX, EPIC, Meditech etc.)
- 24x7 application monitoring and technical support
Please explore our HIS application ISV case studies section to see how we have helped many HIS application ISVs. To learn more, please contact us by email at
email@example.com or call us at +1 (877) CITIUS1.