Market changes of recent years, including the rise of consumer driven health plans, outsourced specialty-based managed care, and chronic disease and care management programs have resulted in significant changes in application designed for managed care and payer organizations. Healthcare ISVs that design and deliver applications for health plans and managed care market must constantly adapt to changing needs across all fronts in the healthcare industry and associated regulations.
CitiusTech’s expertise in health plans and managed care workflows and our global delivery model enable us to provide specialized and cost effective development, testing and implementation services. Examples of our services for the health plan and managed care market include:
- Development of reporting infrastructure and technologies to help customers with P4P, NCQA/HEDIS, and other reporting requirements Enhancing diagnostic workstation for PACS
- Support of NPI conversion for payers and clearing houses
- Development and implementation for supporting claim attachments
- Implementation support to payer applications (custom maps, business rules & companion guides)
- Support for Medicare Part D
- Support for web-enabled revenue cycle transactions and workflows including HIPAA TCS (Transaction and Code-sets)
- Integration with popular third party managed care and payer application platforms from McKesson, Trizetto, QCSI, Edifecs etc.
Please explore our health plans and managed care case studies section for further knowledge. To learn more, please contact us by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (877) CITIUS1.